Thursday, February 28, 2008

February 15 Questions

-Tell a little about yourself.
I'm Nafi Traore originally from Burkina Faso, in West Africa.I've been in the US for about 3 years.I'm a very friendly and kind person.But,i can be mean sometimes.

-What did you learn in the junior internship seminar class up to this point?
I've learned a lot in the internship seminar class:for ex,i've learned the US national anthem,how to behave professionally,how to prepare for an interview,and how to make my own blog.

-What is your greatest fear about internship?
My greatest fear about internship is whether i will like it or not.

-What is your greatest hope for the internship?
My greatest hope is to get a good experience out of it, meet new people, and have fun...

-What is your internship site and what are you going to do there? If you do not know, what do you think you will be doing?
My first internship site was the "NYU Cancer Institute", and i was making a lolt of researches there, until i moved to my new internship.
My new internship is the "NY Community Media Alliance", and i'm also working on performing researches, and making a lot of phone calls.It's really great because, i get to practice my communication skills.

-What will you miss about going to high school as you normally did for the last 2.5 years?
My teachers
My friends
All the great times i had at the IHS...

No comments: