Thursday, March 27, 2008

Daily Post

Thursday, March 27th 2008
Today,I helped Juana(my mentor)make researches about the other media communities and contacted them. We mostly worked on the "Tri-State Muslim Newspapers". What we were trying to do was to get as many communities as we can to join our online media publication.As soon as i finished these researches, i helped Ka(my internship coordinator)make phone calls regarding the "Immigration and Crime Reporting Fellowship Application".Then at 3:30pm,we went to an event at the Manhattan Borough.Even though my time was over, i decided to do some over time and go to the event, only because they invited me.

3 comments:

Emmanuel said...

It would be better if you include how was the event

Katya said...

hehe i saw german intern
haha tell her i said hi
TH rocks
bill will get better xD
haha im crazy

Ms. Sherien said...

I'd love to learn more about the event...

You may want to contact NAAP-NY. It's an Arab-American organization and they probably have a lot of contacts with Arab or Muslim-based newspapers.

naaponline.org

Let me know if Indypress would like to contact them...I can put you in touch with some people.