Friday, March 14, 2008

Third Week Assignment

Describe one significant activity or project that you have completed or are working on currently.

Recently, I've been working on receiving emails from the NYU Cancer Institute faculty members, and recording their informations into the computer.Then, I printed every single thing I recorded. After that, I had to put their papers in piles organizing them in an alphabetic order. Basically, it was the same as all other weeks, but a little bit harder because, I had to do too many things at the same time, and I was only working with the informations I gathered from the faculty members, instead of patients'. Actually, I've been doing a lot of work that were combined into a project because, they were all related to each other. That wasn't the only work I did this week. I also analyzed the servey responses given by patients, helped make suggestions and wrote the responses down, so my co-worker can check and record them into the computer(NB: it was her job to do that; I was just helping her finish it up). This project was a little bit hard because, I didn't have enough time to do it. I only had two days to do it( Monday and Wednesday) because, I didn't go to work on Tuesday( I had to go to New Paltz) nor on Thursday. I stayed at school on Thursday, and helped Mr Sean print out some transcripts for the parents' meeting. It was fun, and I enjoyed it.

4 comments:

Katrina L said...

omg...u r so fast,
u done with the third assignment already?
fine, it does not Mata, because i'm british too!!!

Mr. Andrew said...

Great writing Nafi. They are giving you a lot to do because they know you can handle it, even though it may be tough and stress you out. -AS-

Dmitry Prokofyev said...

Thanks!=)
-Dima

kermide said...

whats up nafi, thinks 4 ur beautiful comment,