Friday, March 14, 2008

Second Week Assignment

What did you do during your second week?
During my second week, I worked on performing researches, recording patients informations on the computer, filing papers, and printing letters from the faculty members.

How was it different than the first week?
The second week was different from the first one, because I did more work than I expected. But it was fun helping others.

What is something that you really like about the internship?
Something I really like about my internship is the work I'm doing. I love what I'm doing because I feel like I'm learning a lot from it. It's true that the work is sometimes challenging, but I get better at it everyday and I'm proud of it.

What is something you dislike about the internship?
Nothing at all!!!

Who else's blog have your read and commented on?
So far, I've only read katrina's blog and made a comment on it. But I'm going to try to read and comment as many blogs as I can.

2 comments:

Mr. Andrew said...

You do not need all of this stuff copied onto your blog. Just go to people's blogs, read, and comment. -AS-

Mr. Andrew said...

Great Nafi. Getting better at it and liking to do it...exactly what we wanted internship to be. -AS-